little problem with logging on samba from os/2-warp

Falk von Zydowitz kaefer_maerz at futurenet.de
Thu Sep 11 14:07:04 GMT 1997

Hi,

I'm running the latest stable samba release 1.9.17 on a
linux-(2.0.29)-box.
Samba is configured as a domain controller.
When I perform a domain-logon from one of our OS/2 Warp4 (peer)
workstations
it takes a comparatively long time until it is successfull completed.
Anyway, i get an errormessage (NET8191) "Userdirectory could not be
created".
This is very annoying and irritating to our employees (especially
because I
get them _not_ to ignore errormessages).

Can anyone tell me, what this means and how to put that down.

Thanks.
| Falk von Zydowitz                  H.Kaefer u. E.Maerz               |
| Systemverwalter                    OebVermIng im Land Sachsen-Anhalt |
| Tel: (03476) 894 302               Schlosstrasse 1 * 06333 Hettstedt |