1.9.17alpha5 and 1.9.17: keyboard unusable after domain logons

Celso Kopp Webber celsinho at inf.ufsc.br
Wed Sep 10 19:05:15 GMT 1997

	Hi Luke!

	Alghough I run Samba, I've experienced this EXACTLY same problem
when a Windows NT 4.0 Server was acting was a PDC, so I believe that the
problem is with Winblows 95!

	Bye,

	Celso.

Stolen from an Internet user:
"f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"

| Celso Kopp Webber                                  |
| e-mail: celsinho at inf.ufsc.br                       |
| Federal University of Santa Catarina               |
| Florianopolis-SC         Brazil                    |