Help: Library missing?

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Wed Sep 10 13:05:53 GMT 1997

The latest Slackware install uses shadow passwords.

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753