Sharing violation?

Rob Naccarato rob.naccarato at sheridanc.on.ca
Tue Sep 9 18:42:29 GMT 1997

While using 1.9.17 and Kixtart 3.37, for logon scripting, every
so often we get this message in a log file:

Share violation on file (1,2,0,8088,kix/kix32.exe) = 0

Whenever I get this message in a log file, all the clients (Win95)
we get a message of "You have not logged into this machine before" and
the client never executes the logon scripts.

What can be done?
--
Rob Naccarato           "I know I'm a lot of feathers,
Sys Admin               but not much chicken."