NT Domain logins with 1.9.18alpha9

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Oct 30 19:44:22 GMT 1997

After succesfully joining the Samba Controlled Domain using the alpha3
release, I was unable to logon as a user to this domain.

Now after joining an NT server 4.0 domain, when I try to rejoin the
samba domain I get the message "You already jave a connection to the
domain.  You must disconnect before joining the domain."

Platform information

Samba 1.9.18alpha9 on Sun Sparc 10 running Solaris 2.5.1

Windows NT 4.0 Workstation client.

I have tried changing the machine name on the NT box as well as the
samba DC SID and workgroup name.  Any ideas?

j-
                          Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )