WINS & DHCP

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Thu Oct 30 17:29:43 GMT 1997

What DHCP server are you using? We're doing it with the ISC's dhcpd. HP's
bootps server will do it to, it's in the man pages.

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Maciej Kozinski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can anyone explain how to give WINS server address to the clients using
> DHCP server? Specially I'm interested in DHCP tags - I couldn't find it
> in available documents.
>
> Greetings,
> Maciej
> --
>            Maciej Kozinski         http://www.boa.uni.torun.pl/~maciek

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753