Trick question about broadcast

Johan Hedin johanh at fusion.kth.se
Thu Oct 30 09:34:29 GMT 1997

Hi everyone

I have a rather tricky question. We use skip 1.1.1 between our Suns to
sign the IP trafic. A side effect of that is that the Suns can't see each
other's broadcast. Now I want to set up two samba servers, with and
without encrypted passwords. They must recognice each other, since one of
the severs also is a domain master and they should both be annonunced in a
different subnet. Any idea how i can do this. Is it possible to run two
samba servers on one machine (with only one network interface)?

tia

Johan

| Johan Hedin                      | johanh at fusion.kth.se             |
| Ph.D. Student and System Manager | http://www.fusion.kth.se/~johanh |