I'm Missing Something Simple... (PR#1123)

Christopher D. Damour damour at enrmo2.gordon.army.mil
Thu Oct 23 14:17:59 GMT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Andrew Tridgell wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >      I am running SAMBA Version 1.9.17p2.  In my "/usr/local/samba/log."
> > file I have grunch loads of the following lines:
> > Unknown parameter encountered: "client code page"
> > Ignoring unknown parameter "client code page"
> > Unknown parameter encountered: "local master"
> > Ignoring unknown parameter "local master"
> I think that you are not in fact running 1.9.17p2. You're probably still
> running an old version by mistake.
> Andrew
Sir,
     You were right in one.  <<sigh>>  I have no idea how the earlier
binary was running, but it works now.  Now all I have to do is figure out
why I am getting an  "Incorrect program usage - are you sure the command
line is correct?" message in /usr/local/samba/var/log.smb!
     Thatnks a bunch!
Chris
damour at enrmo2.gordon.army.mil USASC & Fort Gordon, ATZH-DIE (Mr. Damour)
damourc at profs.gordon.army.mil Fort Gordon, GA 30905-5040 (706) 791-2327/2397
check out:                    All mispellings and typographical errors are
http://enrmo2.gordon.army.mil randomly inserted by a program to confuse
                              anti-democracy forces.  (Honest!)