How can I print from Unix to Wfwg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kunwar.asif kunwar.asif at cressoft.com.pk
Fri Oct 24 00:18:05 GMT 1997

     Salam to all

     Thanks for reading this.

     I am using Samba 1.9.17p2 on Solaris2.5.1 running on Sun sparc-20
     servers. Our print servers are running WfWg. We want to print from
     Unix to Wfwg servers. I have tested print command of smbclient on a
     printer attached with a NT box and it works fine.

     But I want to print not only from command line but also from
     application (e.g Answer book, Visual works, etc ) to WfWg. So I want
     to know the exact steps which I should take to install printing .

     Please tell me the procedure and accept my thanks.
     Kindly reply me using my email address.

     regards,
     Kunwar Asif Masood
     CresSoft