Browsing, Subnets, and Network Neighborhood

Brian Fernald fernald at nsi.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:30:52 GMT 1997

Should the lastest version (1.9.17p3) of samba be able to support browsing
across subnets?  All of my machines see each other in the same subnet, but
cannot view other subnets in the network neighborhood??  I can find them in
the start-find-computers.  The only protocols enabled are TCP/IP and
File/Printer Sharing (smb).  Is it possible to browse accross the subnet
with network neighborhood?  I have read all the documentation and tried all
the suggestions.

Thanks,

Brian Fernald
Systems & Network Administrator