Domain master browser for 2 workgroups?

Eloy A. Paris eparis at ven.ra.rockwell.com
Fri Oct 10 04:30:31 GMT 1997

Hi,

BROWSING.txt states:

"In an WORKGROUP environment the domain master browser must be a
Samba server, and there must only be one domain master browser per
workgroup name (although the same Samba server can act as Domain
master browser for multiple workgroup names)."

Does anyone know how can I have the same Samba server acting as
domain master browser for 2 or more workgroup names?

I thought that by setting "domain master = yes" Samba will be
the domain master for the workgroup it belongs to only.

Thanks,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris