"Please wait while executing logon script" ... Win95 irritation

Joshua Heling jrh at securepipe.com
Thu Oct 9 20:20:48 GMT 1997

But I need the config.pol to be downloaded ... Let's see, Updatemode = 1
corresponds to the "Automatic Update" option in poledit, (was it you that
posted the trick with LoadBalance=1 allowing automatic updates to work?)

Will the changes outlined below cause config.pol to be downloaded in a
different way, or not at all?

Thanks,

Joshua

--------