Automated installs (very long)

Louis Mandelstam lma at sacc.org.za
Tue Oct 7 16:11:09 GMT 1997

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> dear jason, gerald, louis and others,
>
> once you've come up with some terrible scheme for annoying microsoft by
> turning pcs into network computers _without_ needing intervention from
> the gods, can you possibly send a full report to:
>
> 	samba-bugs at samba.anu.edu
>
> so that we can get some documentation into the records?  this probably
> warrants going into a separate file in the docs directory.

You got it ;-)

I also have plans to set up a web with details, and it looks like there is
sufficient interest to warrant looking into ways to make up a
distributable package for easy downloading and quick and easy
site-customizing - released under GPL most likely.

Regards

Louis Mandelstam              Tel +27 83 227-0712   Symphony  /|\   /|\
Linux systems integration     http://sr.co.za       Research {   } {   }
Johannesburg, South Africa    mailto:louis at sr.co.za (Pty)Ltd {___} {___}