File copying with smbclient vs. IIS

Hiran Chaudhuri Hiran.Chaudhuri at lrz.fh-muenchen.de
Thu Oct 2 08:29:46 GMT 1997

Actually this is a bug of IIS, since it should be possible to
edit/remove the files while the server is running. Only the one request
in progress when the file is changed should be broken, but the cache
would have to compare the file status.

Check if you have the same behaviour if you modify the files not through
network but on the server itself (using notepad or whatever).

Hiran Chaudhuri