SAMBA

Louis Mandelstam lma at sacc.org.za
Fri Oct 3 14:07:16 GMT 1997

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Daniel Feenberg wrote:

> Gosh, you are doing well at a project that I gave up on about a year
> ago. I only wish you were close enough to do some consulting for us.

I guess so do I ;-)

Using the new approach I posted to samba-list earlier today, it is not
really all that tricky any more.  Watch for my reports on the list, you
may be able to implement what I've done at your site without too much
hassle.

It may even be possible for me to provide consultancy services to assist
you in those issues which you are not able to resolve.  There may be some
changes required for whatever hardware you run Windows 95 on, or for the
particular applications you run under Windows 95. (the latter especially
shouldn't be so much of a problem, using this technique - as vastly
opposed to the Microsoft way)

Regards

Louis Mandelstam              Tel +27 83 227-0712   Symphony  /|\   /|\
Linux systems integration     http://sr.co.za       Research {   } {   }
Johannesburg, South Africa    mailto:louis at sr.co.za (Pty)Ltd {___} {___}