Lanman API reference

Slide 9605494f at lux.levels.unisa.edu.au
Fri Oct 3 11:47:50 GMT 1997

Background:  I'm a student at the University of South Australia.  We have
pools of PC's connected to NT servers, and various mainframes.  The NT
servers have the most information about the students, and this
information (mostly students names and courses) is in demand by the students.

Can somebody please point me to a reference for the Lanman API functions
used by samba command 0x25?

I've done an ugly hack on smbclient 1.9.17p1 to request user information
from NT servers using API call 0x38, which I'm currently cleaning up
so that its properly integrated.  Once this patch is finished, is there a
Samba development group who would be interested in it?

Sean

The opinions expressed here are those of myself, not those of the University.