Mount NT on Unix?

Jeff Foster jfoste at wgc.woodward.com
Wed Oct 1 19:34:50 GMT 1997

 I'm experimenting with smbnfsb to use at our site.  We are running it on
 HP-UX 9.05 and it seems to work.  The original code was created by Tor
 Lillqvist.  I have inherited the code from him and plan to support/enhance
 it (in my spare time :~).  You can find the code at

 http://www.vtt.fi/tte/staff/tml/smbnfsb-1.6.tar.gz.

 The code is not production quality, but it does run and suits my needs.