smb clients and performance

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Wed Oct 1 11:18:37 GMT 1997

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Charlie Brady wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Steve Jones wrote:
>
> > On Sep 29, 11:40pm, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> >
> >  Subject: Re: smb clients and performance

[...]

i just want you all to know that i'm really pleased to see this discussion
going on, knowing that the question is being (to the best of my knowledge)
99.5% answered and i'm staying out of it :-)

from various different sources, everyone is covering the angles, and
double-checking the answers.

free software is COOL!

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton (lkcl at switchboard.net)
Web site under construction  (http://mailhost.cb1.com/~lkcl)
"Confront difficulties while they are still easy"