Backup domain controller?

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Sat Nov 29 19:30:25 GMT 1997

At 17:38 27-11-97 +1100, Charlie Brady wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>
>> top two things on the wish list (checked eight months ago) were NT domain
>> controllers and GUI admin tools.
>
>Regarding the latter, rather than start something afresh, have a look at
>the samba configuration module of Webmin - See www.webmin.com.
>
>Despite the .com domain name, webmin comes with source and no explicit
>licence, so I guess it is public domain.

According to recent copyright law, as far as I can tell, the copyright
ownership defaults to the original author unless explicitly granted, in
writing, to another. The default is NOT public-domain. Be careful with this.
Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail:		mailto:rmeyer at mhsc.com
Personalweb pages:	http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:	http://www.mhsc.com/