Printer settings and drivers from Samba server

Rick Cochran rick at msc.cornell.edu
Mon Nov 24 19:09:51 GMT 1997

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton writes:
> this is an issue which has now been fixed, with the kind assistance of cisco
> network administration, who needed to get this feature working at their site.

Luke,

Thanks for replying.

I realize that you are a very busy person, but your reply, while very
encouraging, does not give me much to go on.

When you say "fixed", do you mean in a version of Samba more recent than
1.9.17p2 (which we are running), or perhaps that a successful procedure
has been documented?

I have looked through the release announcements for p3 and p4 without
finding anything relevant.  Perhaps it's in an alpha version?

-Rick

--
|Rick Cochran		  			      phone: 607-255-7223|
|Cornell Materials Science Center			FAX: 607-255-3957|