email

Mail and Directory Admin services at nexor.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 13:54:17 GMT 1997

In order to combat misuse of our mail system, we are now rejecting mail from
hosts whose IP address we are unable to reverse lookup in the DNS.  It has
come to our attention that you are attempting to send us mail that we are
rejecting for this reason.  If your mail is legitimate and you would
like us to receive it, please enable IP address to host name lookups in
the DNS by adding a "ptr" record for your site.

Please feel free to get in touch with the NEXOR support desk for more
information on +44 115 9520501.

Thank you.