SAMBA digest 1488 Compiling under Solaris 2.6

Daniel Geyer SYS dg at star-ag.ch
Wed Nov 12 07:24:20 GMT 1997

Hello Fred

For compiling on Solaris with gnu gcc you need to have set the PATH
environment variable to /usr/local/bin AND to /usr/local/lib !
Otherwise gcc can't find it's library.

	PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/lib
	export PATH

Good luck.

Daniel

Daniel Geyer        Systems Manager

STAR AG             @        @      ===      @   @   Software
Wiesholz 35          @@@     @     =====     @@@@    Translation
CH-8262 Ramsen          @    @    =======    @  @    Artwork
Switzerland         @@@@     @   =========   @   @   Recording

WWW       http://www.star-ag.ch          PHONE    ++41 52 742 92 00
CIS       100020,3225                    FAX      ++41 52 742 92 92
INTERNET  daniel.geyer at star-ag.ch
X.400     DDA:rfc-822=daniel.geyer at star-ag.ch O=inet A=SWITCHgate C=ch