Question on file ownership

tevis_jim tevis at loc3.tandem.com
Tue Nov 11 21:01:50 GMT 1997

Hello,

Is there a way to configure Samba to allow PC users to drop a file
into a folder (from the PC -> Unix) using the guest account (no passwd)
such that they will not be able to delete it once it has been dropped?
Maybe a way to change the owner of the file once it's been dropped?

i.e.  I need a "one-way" dropbox using the guest account (but they still
need to be able to have browsing capability).   Is this possible?

Thanks!
Jim