18alpha10 'in production'

Matthew Geier matthew at law.usyd.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 21:46:35 GMT 1997

 Yesterday I rather foolishly tried to use 18alpha10 on our main server -
hoping that the Oplock support might fix the problems we are having with
office97.
 It worked well under small scale testing, but after about 10 workstations
logged in, it wouldnt validate any more logins, every one else got 'no domain
server found'.

 I wasnt in a position to collect more debug information, I had to rather
quickly revert to 17p4

Matthew Geier,                          matthew at law.usyd.edu.au
Computer Systems Manager,               +61 2 9351 0240
Law School, University of Sydney        +61 2 9351 0200 (fax)