NT logins

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Mon Nov 3 18:07:08 GMT 1997

castle at usa.acsys.com wrote:

> The recent discussion about secure NT logins has lead me to do a bit of
> research.
>
> Something people may be interested in:
>
> http://www.cygnus.com/product/kerbnet-index.html

Glad someone has finally found this. I wrote the NT
part of it while I was working at Cygnus (I'm now
at Whistle working on Samba full-time).

There is some *very* useful code in the NT Kerbnet
(syncing between NT Domain databases & an arbitrary
other user/password DB for instance) that I put in
for future use that never got done. Any (simple)
questions I'm happy to answer (but I can't provide
full support - I'd end up doing nothing else :-).

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.