Canceling jobs

Jose Oliver Segura joseo at ac.upc.es
Wed Jul 23 11:18:30 GMT 1997

	Hello, I'm having some troubles with the lpq command, and I hope
some one help me:

	We have samba 1.9.16p11 working in an HP-UX B.10.20 machine; printing
works fine, but there is one problem with jobs: we're not able to cancel them.

	The lpq command definition it's shown below:

		lpq command = /usr/bin/lpstat %p

	But if any one submits a job to any printer and, after that, tryies to
view the queue double clicking in the printer's icon, the queue is empty :-?

	The job is visible from the Unixes boxes, but not from the Windows '95
or Windows NT (Winframe) boxes.

	Thanks in advance,
	Oli

Jose Oliver Segura (joseo at ac.upc.es)
http://www.ac.upc.es/homes/joseo
Departament d'Arquitectura de Computadors	     OOO
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya		     OOO
Barcelona - Catalunya - Spain			LCAC OOO UPC