MetaMessage: Jessica Mydek, advertisements, etc...

Eloy A. Paris eparis at ven.ra.rockwell.com
Tue Jul 15 16:12:43 GMT 1997

Eric Bennett <bennett at hpl.umces.edu> wrote:

: Is one of the following options possible?
:
: 1)  Messages from non-list members are forwarded to a worthy soul(s) for
:     review before being placed on the list.
:
: 2)  Non-members who send to the list get a message explaining how to
:     subscribe/unsubscribe.

: I think that would eliminate the ads.  What is the percentage of posters
: who are not list members?

I agree with this. This would help a lot to reduce spam.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department