Printer driver file format?

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Wed Dec 31 21:11:48 GMT 1997

I have fixed the make_printerdef file and made changes to ipc.c to
support additional fields. I have been on vacation over the holidays
so I have not checked it in yet. There is one additional thing I need
to test and I need one of my machines at work to do this. I'll be
making the checkins tomorrow. If you cannot wait let me know
and I'll send you more info on how to fix your printers.def file.

herb