Password Synchonization

Selim Jose Miselem selim at opensys.hn
Fri Dec 12 20:08:48 GMT 1997

Hello all,

At my office I have a UnixWare server running SAMBA 1.99.18alpha12.

All my user accounts are on that server. We run unix programs from the
PC connected to the network by means of emulation programs, and also run
MS-Office 97 off the UnixWare server.

A couple of days ago I installed an NT server 4.0.

Basically I want to maintain a single password database. I do not want,
for now, add users to NT, because all of them are already defined in
UnixWare.

Is it possible to have one single password database or maybe syncronize
users and/or passwords between UnixWare and NT?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Selim
--
Selim Jose Miselem - Open Systems, S.A.