pwl

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Dec 9 15:46:33 GMT 1997

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Asher Gilbert wrote:

> jujust been reading your comments on samba, could you mail me a copyu of
> this program please (the pwl cracker). I could really use it.

ok.  for the record (to the other 4,000 or so people on the samba digest
and also to yourself, asher).

no, none of the samba team will help people who want to "crack passwords".

if you want to crack passwords, you can either use altavista to find out
information on how to do this yourself, or you can check with the various
security newsgroups.  in other words, you're on your own.

luke