binaries / rtf / message format

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Fri Aug 29 10:42:12 GMT 1997

On Freitag, 29. August 1997 12:19, samba at arvidsjaur.anu.edu.au wrote:
> Can I make a general request to users of this mailing list to:
>
> a) not include binaries in postings - that includes whatever
>    it is that microslop mail does with 'sending the message in
>    two formats'
> b) make sure their mailers break lines up sensibly - many mail
>    systems have a habit of truncating long lines
> c) not include the whole of the previous samba digest :-)

I agree. I would like the mailing list set up in a way that all postings that have
a Subject line of "Re: SAMBA Digest ..." are bounced.
That would give everybody who made a reply to a digest by mistake a chance to
correct the problem.

Erwin

--
mail4u Version 1.2.01 (http://www.mail4u.home.at), registered for