can't browse from NT to WFW

Bill Schuering cadplex at bcl.net
Tue Aug 26 22:27:28 GMT 1997

I have a small network set up and am trying to get it all to work. I have
(2) WFW machines, (1) nt workstation and 1 SAMBA server. I can browse one
of the WFW clients from all machines on teh net except the NT. From the
problem machine I can browse all of the sahres on all machines except the
NT. I can browse from WFW to WFW and from both WFW's to SAMBA.

Any Ideas??

TIA
cadplex at bcl.net
----
 Bill Schuering                                e-mail: cadplex at bcl.net
 Hollister Whitney Elevator Corp.               phone: 217-222-0466
 2603 N 24th Street                               fax: 217-222-2974
 Quincy, Il 62305                                 URL:
www.bcl.net/~cadplex/hwec

 "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." - L. Frank Baum