Cross-platform API libraries

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Tue Aug 19 03:45:52 GMT 1997

Hello All,

check the URL  http://www.willows.com/about.html
      and          http://www.willows.com/

I found it through the http://www.caldera.com site.

This brings up some interesting possibilities. I don't have much time for
this message
but I think that this bears some attention from us, or one of us anyway.

I've downloaded the sources and the binaries. But I haven't yet unpacked them.

Please let me know what you all think of this.

I have allways been a proponent of cross-platform development as a
requirement for
the LIP. This might be an answer, if not THE answer.

        Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
                       Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill,
CA
                     Roeland M.J. Meyer (RM993)
e-mail:			rmeyer at mhsc.com
Personal-pages:	http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer