Low Cost CDROM Software

Mailserv mailserv at global-impact.com
Mon Aug 18 20:48:17 GMT 1997

You will no longer receive PC Software e-mail from us!

  We would like to make you aware of a few specials on
CDROM Software currently available.  For more information,
please visit one of the following URL's.

General CDROM Specials
http://www.global-impact.com/sm/specials

Adult Oriented CDROM Specials
http://www.global-impact.com/xxxplore