Printing freaks

Fyodor Yarochkin fygrave at freenet.bishkek.su
Fri Aug 15 10:34:00 GMT 1997

hello, strange thing happens with my printer config.. maybe i missed
something? i have such config in my printcap:
in [global]

   printing = bsd
   printcap name = /etc/printcap
in [printers]
   comment = All Printers
   browseable = no
   printable = yes
   public = yes
   writable = no
   create mode = 0700

and my printcap is
BlackStar:~/coding/sound$ cat /etc/printcap
lp|lx1500|epson lx1500:lp=/dev/lp1:sd=/var/spool/lp1:mx#0:sh

BlackStar:~/coding/sound$

it works fine when i print with lpr from my local machine,
 but when i try to print from windoze on my printer, it shows like
 it prints .... but in fact it doesnt.. no errors or whatever..
I set up Network Printer on Windoze machine, entered password and stuff
like this, and set is as default, but nothing happens.. any ideas what
could be wrong?