Linux smbfs 2.0.29...

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Wed Aug 13 19:52:21 GMT 1997

At 04:45 AM 8/14/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with daylight savings time
>handling between Linux and NT 4.0.

Not since I started synching with SNTP.

check the URL http://time.mhsc.com

I have setup a virtual host which discusses time issues on my domain. All
machines are at stratuum II, with stratum  III for the WinNT machines. With
continuous time-sync, daylight savings time, on NT, is not an issue any
longer. Although I'm sure that Bill the Gator would not approve, since he
can't get richer from it.

The programs I mention on the site are also available for Win95 and WfW.

This is not a Samba issue.

Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill, CA

Domain Administrator (MHSC2-DOM)
Administrative and Technical contact
InterNIC Id:	MHSC hostmaster (HM239-ORG)
e-mail:		hostmaster at mhsc.com
web -pages:	http://www.mhsc.com/