No subject

Ulf Noren Ulf.Noren at ind.mh.se
Wed Aug 13 15:27:25 GMT 1997

I am trying to include different files for different users in smb.conf
using %U and %G. This works fine as long as I dont have any
	net use x: \\server\share
in my logonscript. If I put a net use command in the script
the %G and %U variables are both set to 'nobody' and  samba
fails to find the right file to include.
If the script just echo's something it's harmless though...

Any ideas?
Is it a bug or some implementational problem?

/Ulf

--
Ulf Noren, Systems engineer   | Phone: +46 (0)66057899
Mid Sweden University         | Fax  : +46 (0)66057805
Dept of Industrial technology | Email: Ulf.Noren at ind.mh.se
Jarnvagsgatan 3               | <URL:http://www.ind.mh.se>
S-891 18 Ornskoldsvik, Sweden | <URL:http://www.ind.mh.se/~ulf>