Get Rich NOW!!

pingsim at mbox2.singnet.com.sg pingsim at mbox2.singnet.com.sg
Sat Aug 2 15:03:04 GMT 1997

                    ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY
                         THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO EARN AT LEAST $2500 A
                                                              WEEK?

               Why is it that some people make a fortune with
their home computer while others miss out on the opportunity?
It’s because the others just don’t realize the potential to make
money that their computers possess. You could earn $2500
dollars a week with your home computer and an e-mail address.
All that you need is access to the right kind of information that
can show you how . We at Velmax Enterprises have this information.
Our information includes instructions on how to earn $2500 dollars
a week legitimately with our money making marketing system. It
only takes a few hours a day, and we assure you that no business
experience is necessary. One might assume that any process
that would allow you to make $2500 a week would be a difficult
one. This is not the case. Our system is so easy to operate that
most kids could run it on their own. In fact, we are so confident
in your satisfaction with our product that IF YOU DO NOT GET
RESULTS AFTER APPLYING IT FOR 30  DAYS, WE WILL
REFUND YOUR MONEY! Do not let this money making
opportunity pass you by. You won't regret it. It’s easy, totally
legitimate, and the best part about it is that IT WORKS!

Email me for info NOW