--> Compiling on HP-UX

Lex luthor at prdf.mpf.gov.br
Sun Sep 1 05:42:46 GMT 1996

Jonathan Crompton wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Sep 1996 04:28:20 -0300
> Lex <luthor at prdf.mpf.gov.br> wrote:
>
> > Linking smbclient
> > /bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
> >    __builtin_va_start (code)
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop.
> >
> >    I tried to link most of my libraries I have here, but I got the
> > same error.
> >
> > Thankyou for any help,
>
> I am not an HP-UX user, but I would guess that you have a problem with
> varargs.h.  'man varargs' might help.
>
> Jonathan.

    I've already got a look there, made some modifications, but nothing.
I got the same error.
     I think I am missing some library on the link stage, I've tried
several ones from
/usr/lib, but I coulnd't manage to make it work. Does anyone here knows
which one
I'm missing ????

Thank you,
--
/ Alex Carlos Braga Antao            \ /_  __                    \