MS-Access multi-user open problem

Doug Jolley doug at footech.com
Mon Jan 30 21:02:19 GMT 1995

Hi --

I notice that Samba 2.2.0 alpha2 fixes the MS-Access multi-user
open problem.  I think I may be experiencing that problem where
when a 2nd user attempts to open an Access database he gets a
"too-many-users" error.  I think this is a bug.  I would just
like to verify that the bug I'm experiencing is the one being
fixed.  If it's some other bug, I'd be happy to give you more
detailed info.  Is this the bug being fixed?  Thanks.

     ... doug