PC user to OpenVMS share question...

Aravinda Guzzar aguzzar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:26:52 MDT 2010

Hi Joe,

just check whether your username matches with the UIC identifier from
the sysuaf database.
This should be same due to some CRTL restrictions.

Also you can enable some tracing by editing smb.conf file and
redirecting it to the log files.
The log level at 3 or 4 should give you sufficient details on what is
going wrong.

HTH.