Dear Webmaster, I would like to exchange links!

Mark Williams markwilliams at picking-upwomen.com
Thu Jun 18 11:10:52 GMT 2009

Dear Webmaster

Hope you're having a good day!

I was wondering if you would be interested exchanging links?

I have already placed your link on my website, which you can find here:

http://picking-upwomen.com/links.html

and so If you accept, here are my linking details that you can link back to;

URL - http://www.picking-upwomen.com/
Anchor Text - Picking Up Women
Description - A seduction store helping men succeed with women.

(please send me the location on your site that you are linking from)

I hope you find this a suitable exchange, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmest Regards.

Mark Williams

http://www.picking-upwomen.com/