ezmlm warning

egyptian-business-help at egyptmails.com egyptian-business-help at egyptmails.com
Sat Sep 13 14:45:03 GMT 2008

egyptian-business at egyptmails.com mailing list.

at egyptian-business-owner at egyptmails.com.

Messages to you from the egyptian-business mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the egyptian-business mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the egyptian-business mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <egyptian-business-get.123_145 at egyptmails.com>

send an empty message to: