HP CIFS and ExtAuth Module

Michael Ober mdo at wakeassoc.com
Wed May 21 14:40:57 GMT 2008

Paul,

I should have provided this in my first request.

Single OpenVMS 8.3 running TCPIP v5.3 Alpha Server.  The HP CIFS is
configured as a domain member.  What I need to do is enable the
Pathworks External Authentication module so that our users, who are VMS
"dumb" can change their windows passwords and still be able to use our
captive telnet interface to the VMS Server.

Thanks,
Mike.