Error = invalid buffer length

Sieversen, Thomas Thomas.Sieversen at eads.com
Wed Jul 11 10:12:28 GMT 2007

Hallo,

ich habe das gleiche Problem. Gibt es dafür eine Lösung? OS: OpenVMS 7.3-2

Sorry, this time WITH a subject line!!!

Hi there,

since I've switched to 2.2.8 I do get the following message in a log file:

2003/09/25 12:25:54, 0]
DISK$SWAP:[JYC.SAMBA.SAMBA-2_2_8-SRC.SOURCE.LIB]UTIL_SOCK.C;3:(475)
  write_data: write failure. Error = invalid buffer length

Can anyone point in the direction how to solve this?

TIA,

Mark de bruin

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Thomas Sieversen
Defence and Security Systems - IMS22
Information Management Services
European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company - EADS
81663 Munich / Germany
*   	+49-(0)89.607-20596
*  	+49-(0)89.607-20664
*  Thomas.Sieversen at eads.com

EADS Deutschland GmbH
Registered Office: Ottobrunn
District Court of Munich HRB 107 648
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Enders
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Zoller (chairman), Michael Hecht

This E-mail and any attachment(s) to it are for the addressee's use only.
It is strictly confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you are not the intended addressee, then please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediateley. You are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying or any action taken in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. - Thank you.