Samba and OpenOffice - save file

K L, Usha (STSD) kl.usha at hp.com
Thu Feb 22 12:01:15 GMT 2007

Hi

>>Don't feel left out, it doesn't work anywhere.

Please let us know the problem you are facing with Samba on
Alpha/integrity. We shall look into it.

CIFS (Samba) IFT kit on OpenVMS will be released shortly and that kit
would work on VMS V8.3 IA64 and ALPHA VMS V8.3.

Regards
Usha

Don't feel left out, it doesn't work anywhere.

Paul Jerrom

+64(0)21 550059
+64 (0)9 845 0200
paul at notionz.com