Current release of Samba for VMS

King Andrew J AJKING at mail.dstl.gov.uk
Tue Jun 20 07:42:37 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Can you please confirm what/which is the latest release of Samba for Alpha
VMS is and where I can pick it up from.  The reason for asking is that I can
remember some time ago there were 2 slight different releases and that they
were to be joined together to combine the different features that which had
developed.

Thanking you all in advance.

Andrew King
Snet NT/VMS Systems Administrator (FRN)
> Dstl Business Systems, Service & Support
> Building A2, Room G054
> T: 01252 45 6110 or (9) 6800 6110
> F: 01252 45 5062 or (9) 6800 5062
> P: +44 (0)7659 172 140
> E: mailto:ajking at dstl.gov.uk <mailto:ajking at dstl.gov.uk>
> To contact the Snet team please phone or email myself or one of my
> colleagues.
> You are always welcome to visit me at my desk.
>
> To log an IS incident for the Rnet or UDN Networks please
> call the Service Desk on x8787 (internally),
> or 0870 8718787 alternatively email <mailto:servicedesk at dstl.gov.uk
> <mailto:servicedesk at dstl.gov.uk> >

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."