What is the right configuration in a Cluster Ovms Alpha 7.3-2 -
Samba 2.2.8 ?
giovanni.costa at electrolux.it
Tue Jan 10 15:56:38 GMT 2006
I'm going to install Samba-2_2_8 in an OVms Alpha cluster
do you have experience / suggestions about this task?
I would like to share a disk, using Samba, with a Windows Environment
Is possible in your opinion to install Samba in common disk and configure
for both the servers ?
The configuration is:
- N.2 DS25 servers (Ovms 7.3-2) ;
- N.2 Storage Disk (one for each server);
- Shadowing among the disks of the first Storage with the disks of the
Thank you in advance.
This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.
- If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message with "Received in error" as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it, and any
unauthorized use may be unlawful.
The sender is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this
message when it has been transmitted over a public network, as Internet
communication is not secure.
More information about the samba-vms