Viewing multiple Versions

Robert F. Thomas rft at asthomas.com
Tue May 31 13:12:31 GMT 2005

The behavior of SAMBA is meant to be as close to the behavior of the PC SMB
environment as reasonable.  The APACHE server on VMS also only shows the
latest file version.

Version numbers are not supported on the Windows Platform.  SAMBA could not
reasonably support such since Windows based applications would not be able
properly handle such.

Sincerely,
Robert F. Thomas
A. S. Thomas, Inc.