Viewing multiple Versions

Charles Goff goffc at wyeth.com
Thu May 19 13:34:54 GMT 2005

I've searched the archives for postings on viewing multple VMS file versions
using SAMBA for VMS, and it appears that currently SAMBA for VMS does not
support this feature.

We VERY much need to view multiple versions, as the data collection application
on our VMS system uses unique version numbers to identify specific users.

Are we out of luck? Is there a way to do this?  Is there a possibility this
feature could be added in the near future?

Thanks for any input.

Regards,

Charles Goff
Wyeth Research

PS - We are running Samba 2.2.8 on VMS 7.3-2